Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tricky Tricky...


My son has the messiest room... I swear. Not quite as messy as mine was growing up, but it's a mess. I have been trying to coerce him into cleaning it so that we could do MUCH funner things. (ie- ice skating, rock climbing, movies, etc)

So, as I'm repeatedly herding him into his room I decide I need a cigarette... yeah, sue me... I deserved a break. As I'm standing in the front door, he comes into the front room and tells me that I need to go look at MY room. I got to thinking about it, and asked him if he just threw all his stuff into my room as opposed to cleaning his own. (Come on! I would've done that if I had thought about it at his age) He gave me this smirk and evil-kid laugh. Frustrated, of course... I finally go into my room and the cute little snot CLEANED IT! Yes, he cleaned my room (which wasn't very messy, but still). He straightened the bed and laid out one of his blankets on it. Awww! How freaking cute. He even pointed out to me that he "cleaned" my necklace that was on the dresser... which consisted of laying it flat.

Here comes the good part. After the eye-lash batting and "I love you mommy's", he said... "Now that I cleaned YOUR room, will you clean mine?"

Hahaha! Oh, you tricky little boy. I'll never doubt that kid takes after me. Damn it! I'm in for a treat...

2 comments:

  1. Haha... ya he does take after you (hmmm is that good or bad??) ...so did you clean his room then, after all he cleaned yours...:)

    ReplyDelete