Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things I hate...

You KNOW you wanted to know exactly what I don't like... just so you can do the opposite, right? Well, here is the MUCH anticipated list of things I hate. Or at least dislike a LOT.

1. The song, Koombya. I don't even care to look up how to spell that... I hate that song... and yes, it's number 1 for a GD good reason.

2. The word Meineke. You know... the tire/car place?

3. Under-aggressive drivers. Yeah, under-aggressive. Freaking under-acheivers.

4. People who can't sing, but think they can. (Pretty much, me)

5. When dogs lick people's faces. Don't think I need to explain that one.

6. Cat hair. Dog hair. Ugly people hair, etc.

7. People who are constant victims. Refusing to take responsibility for their actions... Crap. That's me too.

8. The name Lacey.

9. People who insult their friends, thinking it's gonna make them look better. "You can't blow out my candle to make yours burn brighter" concept.

10. When people follow the rules so religiously, that they don't use their mind or own judgment.

11. Egos. Everyone has one, but nobody needs to flaunt it...

12. Copy-cats and under-acheivers (yes, both combined). Stop freaking copying my perfected failures.

13. People talking about going #2. Seriously?! Why do you need to share that info? I don't want to think about your bum-hole or what comes out of it. Gross. I've already talked about this too much... moving on.

14. When people ride on the riding wheelchairs because they are just too fat to walk. I want to tell them that more than anyone... they NEED to be walking.

15. Which also reminds me... I don't like when people blame their fatness on thyroid (etc) diseases. The next time someone says that, I'm gonna make them show me a doctors note. But if you really truly do, then I'll be thoroughly impressed and will apologize to your face.

16. Fishing for compliments... I wish I was good enough looking to just get compliments like everyone else gets. Makes me really sad and I doubt my reasoning for being born. (This is your cue to compliment me... See? Annoying.)

17. When people don't watch out for their kid's personal hygiene. *Snotty noses, stained shirts, food on their faces, dirt in their fingernails, hair that hasn't been cut in months - if they are boys, etc*

18. Children with absolutely no discipline or manners.

19. People insulting/cussing at their children. Pretty much, just bad parenting in general...

20. Cussing loudly in public and/or during times that are absolutely unacceptable.

21. Pathological liars. "No. I know my Lucky Charms looked like Lucky Charms, but they were really pancakes. And I'm telling you... I ate pancakes for breakfast."

22. I love getting those people on the phone (at work) that say, "You will do what I say because I pay your wages!" I always respond with "Well, I pay my wages too... so this ones on me."

23. Food and nastiness on people's floors...

24. The smell of food left in a car. GROSS! It seriously does smell like a used diaper with Indian food.

25. People being rude to for absolutely no reason. Except for the intention of ridding themselves of their own negativity.



Ok, that is just the 25 that I can think of off the top of my head. I KNOW I have a lot more... so, just to keep you on the edge of your seat... check in periodically. I'll add more when I think of them.

2 comments: