Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Matt,

For this specific blog... I'd like to talk about blogging... (see Rule #1 of: http://mattirving.blogspot.com/2010/01/order-in-universe.html)

Blogging can either be really phuc'n boring or thoroughly interesting Depending on what you want to talk about (Mom, wouldn't you agree?) Personally I think I am fascinating I entertain myself on a daily basis and think that I can entertain all of you... no matter what I talk about Thx Matt, for the blogging topic and the rules of the blogging community I'll come up with more topix by myself every day (at least) from now on You can bet your sweet ass I will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways... this daily blog was specifically for my incredibly boring friend, Matt. Please see his blog for my proof on that. ;) Haha. Oh, and Matt... don't you dare defriend me like you threatened. I told you I was going to be famous one day, and you will severely regret it.... here is your written warning on that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Seriously though. Matt, you aren't boring. Just average. Which is good. You can pretty much do everything exactly like everyone else can. My challenge for you, this year, is to try just a little bit harder.

    Try to work harder, laugh more, sleep less, cuss more *yes, more*, quite being an alcoholic, and stop threatening to defriend me if I don't follow your effin' rules.

    Thanks, ever so kindly.

    Sincerely,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete